2014年5月1日木曜日

What is "Gogatsu Byou"??

  In Japan,april is special month for everyone especially for freshman.Generally,entrance ceremony is held in April and their new life is started from this month.New friends,new colleague,new relationship and new environment.There are many things that fresh man need to be adjusted.Many of them could fit these environments successfully but few people sometimes suppress themselves in surplus in order to fit new things.Frustration which continue to be building up during april will be released at beginning of the May.At the beginning of the May,there is long holiday so that they sometimes feel depressed at the end of the holiday.Depression,dysphoria,loss of sleep,anorexia,apathy,impatience are main symptoms of "Gogatsu Byou"
    Actually,I tend to be suffered from "Gogatsu Byou" because I'm not good at make relationship between new friends.I'm trying manage myself not to suppress my self too much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿