2014年4月25日金曜日

The things that I get from Dr. Paul Wadden's Lecture

He compare the Japanese university and American university in order to let students understand the peculiarity of ICU.
Similarity 
Both of these prepare students for white-color career.
They are both think tank for government or company.
The place to train eliet.
The appearance in the organization 
Differences 
The degree of difficulty of entrance and graduate.
The extent of freedom of movement.
The number of elective courses.
The number of class.
Variety of students.
The way of the class being done.
Home work load.
Demands of students.

    I extremely agree with the American high school idea that young people should experience experiment during the time that they shape their own identity.I couldn't fit high school life when I was a high school student because there was not the person who teach me the reason for everyday studying.Now,I can look back and see why I did't fit high school life.I could't find the things that I really want to do instead of the many study at school and "Juku".
    When I entered ICU,I was surprised that many of the students don't have the experience of drinking.I know drinking is illegal for person who are under 20.However,is it right to despise the person who drink or go to knight club or hang out for all knight while they are high school student??I don't make sense.
    As student of ICU,hybrid institution of American and Japanese university,I'll try to fulfill my curiosity for both study and playing which we aren't going to do as adult.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿