2014年4月20日日曜日

the perfect day

・Wake up early with fresh feeling in the morning.this makes me feel like"oh it's gonna be nice day"because I success to make good start of the day.
・See beautiful sunrise while drinking coffee.seeing sunrise with think nothing makes me so relaxed.
・Read favorite book in the park for few hours.Fresh air and cozy sunlight make me fresh and let me concentrate on reading. reading with good environment is one of the best things that exist on human culture,I think.
・Wear favorite clothes and hang out with good friend.I like the moment that heading home after say goodbye to friend.looking back the funny things that happened while hanging out with my friend makes me warm.
・Have a nice dinner with my family.I don't usually eat dinner with my family except sunday.They are so busy but all of my family members manage a schedule in order  to eat dinner with family on sunday.the day that all family member gather and have nice dinner is kind of "perfect day".
・Experience something new.
・Success to communicate with some one who belongs to 3J.To be honest,i'm not good at communicate so that it makes me feels very good.

nice to meeting you guys.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It's so fun to read this blog! Have you already read my one?
    We chose the same topic and our situation is quite similar, but we see it from different viewpoints!
    [ I thought you were my boyfriend but you said just 'friend' :'( crying ]
    I can't stop laughing!haha

    In reality, my family rarely get sit around the table during dinner, too.
    I'm so glad you came to be my classmate :)
    Goodnight!

    返信削除